You’ve Been Cleaning Your Oven The Wrong Way Your Entire Life. This Is Brilliant!
You can clean your oven in just two steps: First you need to clean the inside of the oven, the windows. This is what you need:
- Spray bottle
- Baking soda
- A small bowl
- A towel
The cleaning procedure:
- Remove the oven racks first
- Put a couple of spoons baking soda in a bowl and mix well with a water until you get homogenous paste – like form that can be easily put on the surface for cleaning.
- Spread the paste inside the oven, and the baking soda will be brown.
- Leave it overnight. Baking soda needs about 12 hours to work its magic.
- The following day take wet towel and remove as much baking soda as you can.
- Fill the spray bottle with vinegar. spritz it on the places where there is still some baking soda
- Use a wet towel to wipe it.
- Put the racks back into the oven.
- Turn the oven on a low temperature and let it dry for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Make a thick paste with water and baking soda.
- Put the paste on the dirty window.
- Leave it for half an hour
- Take a towel and wipe the window until it is clean.
The results are awesome. If there are more live tricks like this, our live will be much easier.