You Are Not Fat! Your Stomach Is Bloated And Here Is How To Get Rid Of It!
Many people think that bloated is the feeling of having built-up gas in your digestive system that makes your stomach protrude out uncomfortably. They feel full and their stomach is bloated. We all know that this is a common problem, which usually occurs after a heavy meal. But, there are some people that feel bloated all the time. These are the most common reasons for that:
- First, you don’t drink enough water – you should know that many health problems usually appear if you don’t drink enough water every day. Well, this usually happens when you drink coffee or alcohol. So, if you drink coffee and alcohol, make sure you drink 6-8 glasses of water as well. You should also know that when you don’t drink enough water, your organism starts using the liquids it can find, which means that bloating can be caused due to fluid retention. For that reason, you have to start drinking lots of water.
- Constipation – if you suffer from constipation, you need to add more fiber into your healthy diet, to speed up the process and get rid of bloating, because gasses are trapped behind the feces and they can cause bloating. First, you need to consume small amount of fiber, don’t eat too much – because it can make the problem even worse. Note: make sure you use whole grain bread instead of white bread, drink a lot of smoothies and eat more berries.
- You are too stressed – a recent study has found that bloating can be caused by too much stress. This is probably because when the system is stressed, the brain prevents the digestive system from functioning properly. Also, you may be bloated by constipation and stomach ache. Once you relieve the stress, you will solve the issue with bloating.
- You eat too fast – if you don’t chew your food properly, the body will process it more slowly and bloating may appear. Also, it is very significant to eat in small bites.
- Carbs – you should also know that bloating can occur if you consume too much carbs. So, you can solve this problem by eating low-carb foods. Also, replace sugar and alcohol with vegetable and fruit.