When Was The Last Time You Detoxed Your Body To Get Rid Of Parasites, Viruses, And Fungal Infections?
Coconut oil is an amazing natural ingredient that provides numerous health benefits. It has the ability to detox the body from accumulated toxic waste in a very short period of time. It can also remove harmful parasites, fungal infections, viruses and bacteria from the body.
What makes this detox so potent, one would ask… Well, coconut oil is made of medium chain triglycerides, which boost and build up the immune system. It is also packed with caprylic and lauric acid, both of which posses antiviral, anti fungal and antimicrobial properties.
These compounds attack detrimental bacteria while leaving the friendly ones intact, leading to a balanced gut flora in the digestive system. Multiple studies have shown that coconut oil kills yeast and similar fungal overgrowth.
Other Benefits to Adding Coconut Oil into Your Daily Diet
- Protects against bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasitic infections
- Balances intestinal flora
- Prevents and treats Crohn’s disease
- Prevents and treats degenerative brain diseases (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, MS)
- Prevents cardiovascular disease (high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke)
- Prevents cancer
- Boosts HDL (good) cholesterol
- Boosts energy levels
- Boosts immune function
- Protects and restores joint function
- Loses excess body fat
- Improves thyroid function
- Improves skin tone and appearance
- Improves blood sugar control
- Improves brain health and mental clarity
- Improves digestive function
How to Detox with a Coconut Oil Cleanse
- First and foremost, get organic, raw extra virgin coconut oil in order to get the most of its benefits.
- Drink plenty of water during the cleanse in order to flush out the parasites and bacteria easier.
- If you haven’t used coconut oil internally before, you need to let the body adjust by slowly including in to your daily diet prior starting with the coconut oil detox. Begin with half or a full teaspoon of the oil, three times daily. Work your way up to one to two tablespoons three times a day. To work up to this amount it typically takes two weeks. When you feel okay taking this amount of coconut oil, it means that you are ready to begin with the coconut oil detox.
- All you have to do is to mix coconut oil in warm water and consume it from three to seven days.
- During the cleanse, you should consume 10-14 tablespoons of coconut oil a day. It is recommended to take two tablespoons at 2-hour intervals during the day.
- If you cannot stand the taste of coconut oil, feel free to combine it with organic, unflavored, unsweetened yogurt.
- In addition, can are also allowed to eat 4 oz. of fresh, non-dried coconut meat, which is abundant in fiber and nurtures the beneficial bacteria in the gut.