Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
This creamy Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip is so indulgent and it is quick and easy to prepare! Loaded with spinach and artichoke hearts, it is a definite crowd pleaser, your holiday guests will fall in love!
For: 6 servings
- 1 cup raw cashews, rinsed
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened, or your favorite non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of Cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes, (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups artichoke hearts,, chopped, (I used marinated kind for extra flavor)
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F.
- In a high speed blend, process cashews, almond milk, onion, garlic, lemon juice, salt, nutritional yeast and cayenne pepper until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium high heat, add onion and cook stirring until soft about 2 minutes. Add garlic and spinach and Italian seasoning, cook until spinach has wilted.
- Remove from heat and add artichokes and cashew sauce. Stir to coat. Check seasoning.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Delicious served with crackers, chips or fresh veggies!