Turmeric Chai Latte
Turmeric and ginger offer amazing anti-inflammatory properties. Taking turmeric with black pepper also improves nutritional absorption. If you want to get the full benefits make sure to add black pepper or even black pepper oil. Here’s our Turmeric Chai Latte Recipe ( Our version of Golden Milk).
- 1 oz Turmeric Juice
- 1/2 oz Ginger Juice
- Caffeine-free tea (Optional, we like Masala Chai)
- 4-5 oz Hot Water
- 1-2 oz Coconut Milk/Cream or Almond Milk
- Honey to taste
- Black Pepper
- Bring water to a boil in a pot
- Add turmeric, ginger, tea, honey, and pepper
- Froth milk and add to the pot. You could also blend everything together until smooth and frothy.