Treat Joint Pain, Kidney, Pancreas & Liver Disease with This Powerful Herb!
Nature abounds in herbs that are highly beneficial for our overall health and wellbeing, and which have long been used in traditional medicine due to their power to heal and nurture. Coriander, also known as cilantro or Chinese parsley, is one of those potent herbs that has been used both as folk medicine and aromatic addition to various foods for a very long time.
This highly nutritious herb has the ability to boost digestion, alleviate irritation, promote appetite, as well as cleanse your body from heavy metals through urination and sweating.
In addition, coriander is a great source of essential vitamins and minerals including vitamins A, B, C, E, and K, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and phosphorus.
For those of you who might still be unfamiliar with the ‘superfood’ status of this herb, we provide a list of some of coriander’s major health benefits:
Coriander Health Benefits
- This beneficial herb acts as a natural diuretic, and as such can help in the treatment of kidney issues, including kidney stones.
- Coriander is known for its strong anti-inflammatory properties, which help relieve inflammation in the case of rheumatism or arthritis and alleviate the pain caused by these conditions.
- In addition, this herb has the ability to promote digestion and boost the work of your liver and intestines.
- Due to its potent antifungal and antimicrobial properties, coriander helps in the treatment of diarrhea as well.
- Coriander leaves serve as excellent appetizers, especially due to their ability to boost digestion.
- Regular consumption of this potent herb will ward off any issues with your cardiovascular system, as coriander manages bad cholesterol levels (LDL) in the blood, as well as fats accumulated in your blood vessels and internal organs.
- Coriander is high in iron, an essential mineral necessary for prevention and treatment of anemia.
- Thanks to its strong antifungal, antiseptic and antibacterial properties, coriander can aid in the treatment of oral ulcers.
- As this herb is quite aromatic and has an excellent fresh flavor, it will help you refresh your breath and fight halitosis.
- Coriander is a great natural remedy for a number of eye issues, including conjunctivitis. Using coriander for treating eye problems is quite simple: add a handful of coriander leaves to a cup of boiling water and boil for a few minutes. Allow the tea to cool down, and then soak a clean cotton ball or gauze in it. Apply the soaked cotton ball or gauze to your eyes and leave it on for about several minutes.
- As coriander abounds in antioxidants, iron, and vitamin C, it can help you boost your immunity.
- The seeds and the essential oil of coriander possess the ability to reduce blood sugar levels and serve as a natural antidiabetic.
- This potent herb is also very efficient in relieving menstrual cramps, even more efficient than most medications used for this issue.
- Owing to its amazing healing properties and its abundance with healthy nutrients, this potent herb may serve as a beneficial aid in the treatment of many health issues, including issues with the liver, lungs, pancreas, stomach, and endocrine gland.
Now that you are aware of the many health benefits coriander can provide you with, you should definitely consider adding this herb to your daily diet.