Top 3 Pomegranate Juices Beneficial for Your Health
Pomegranate has been used for centuries as food and medicine from the pharmacy of Nature due to the wide range of health benefits they have. Pomegranate red seeds closely resemble red blood cells and are real vitamin bomb that your body needs.
In comparison to other juices, wine and green tea, pomegranate juice contains significantly higher level of antioxidants. Pomegranate juice contains three times more antioxidants than green tea or red wine. They protect the body from excess free radicals that are found in the blood.
Free radicals alter cholesterol in the process of oxidation, which is thought to accelerate the process of thickening of blood vessels and reducing their elasticity. Studies have shown that pomegranate juice reduces the oxidation of cholesterol.
This sweet-sour juicy elixir is ideal to be consumed throughout the year for its endlessly useful properties such as:
- To intensify sexual desire because it is one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs in nature. Men and women who drink a glass of pomegranate juice every day drastically increase the level of reproductive hormones which improve their sexual potential.
- Reduces the risk of malignant diseases such as skin cancer and breast cancer in women and prostate cancer in men.
- Drinking pomegranate juice burns fat around the waist and abdomen.
- Improves hemoglobin and helps in the treatment of anemia.
- Normalizes blood pressure due to a strong diuretic effect, making it extremely useful for people who suffer from hypertension. A high content of potassium in this wonderful juice helps to maintain normal heart rate.
- It hydrates and nourishes the skin and boosts the energy and immunity, as a glass of pomegranate juice contains about 40% of the required daily intake of vitamin C that your body needs.
- Assists in various inflammatory diseases of the digestive system as a result of the presence of folic acid, pectin and tannins.
- Increases the body’s resistance to radiation.
- Pomegranate juice stimulates the growth of hair and nails.
We highly recommend these 3 recipes for pomegranate juices that are beneficial for your overall health:
- 3 cups pomegranate seeds
- 1 orange
- a small piece of fresh ginger
Grate the ginger and mix it with the remaining ingredients. Juice everything and what you get as a result is an incredibly tasty and healthy drink.
- 2 cups pomegranate seeds
- 1 apple
- 1/2 lemon
Put the listed ingredients in a juicer and process them well. Enjoy the refreshing taste of this great juice recipe.
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup strawberries
- a little bit parsley
Place all the ingredients in a juicer and juice for several seconds until you get delicious and extremely healthy drink. Consume it immediately.
Note: Pure pomegranate juice is not recommended for people with an increased acidity of the stomach and gastrointestinal diseases. However, for no stomach problems, even those who are perfectly healthy, consume this fabulous sweet-sour juice diluted with water or mixed with another freshly prepared juice made out of carrots, apples or celery.