These 5 Famous Children’s Snacks Are Made With Petroleum Products Which Cause Cancer
The foods that are labeled for children can contain anything, from artificial coloring that cause cancer to petroleum products! The petroleum is that ingredient, which is used to gas and make up oil. Some food dyes, like Red 40 and Yellow 5, are composed from petroleum and can provoke serious problems with health. The FDA (Federal Food and Drug Administration) has claimed that the ingestion is generally under the “concern threshold.”
Those health issues can include allergic reactions in children, hyperactivity, and in animal studies – cancer. The artificial food coloring has been connected to ear infections, bed-wetting, hypersensitivity, headaches, asthma, obesity, eczema, diabetes, hyperactivity, mood swings, increased risky behavior, sleep disturbances, hives, ADD/ADHD, hypoglycemia, and chromosomal damage.
These substances are very toxic, and the European Union and the British government have banned the use of the dyes in Europe.
1. Pop tarts – they were introduced in 1964. The popular Frosted Strawberry flavor has high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, sugar and dextrose within the first six ingredients. These ingredients are all kinds of harmful sugar. The other dangerous ingredients are the TBHQ that comes from the petroleum and it is connected to butane – hydrogenated soybean oil that is able to cause cellular dysfunction, and the artificial colors that can cause cancer.
2. Fruit snacks – these snacks come in many “fruit” flavors, they are so sweet until you find out that they are composed of artificial colors and additives. The most common used food coloring is the Red 3, also well known as Erythrosine or E127 – a petroleum product.
3. M&M’s – well, these are interesting, colorful chocolate candies that are so, so sweet. But, these colors are artificial too, and they are so harmful when ingested. The colors are: Blue #2 (a petroleum based color that increases brain tumors, hyperactivity in children, and some other abnormal cell development), Blue #1 (can cause malignant tumors), Red #40 (can damage the DNA), Yellow #6 (it is able to cause cancer), and Yellow #5. All of these colors are composed of petroleum and also they can cause hyperactivity, allergic reactions and cancer.
4. Cheetos – they are orange, cheesy snacks, but the artificial color that gives the cheese color is composed from Yellow 6 that is made from petroleum. And that cheese flavoring includes ethyl methylphenidate and methyl benzoate.
5. Teddy Grahams – they are present since 1988 and they can be found in five different flavors. These little bears are perfect for your kids, but they are laced with TBHQ, which can be toxic and can cause vomiting, nausea, delirium, ringing in the ear and collapse. It can cause stomach cancer in the lab rats, cause damage to the lung of the humans and umbilical cells, and fragment the DNA too. It is able to cause anxiety, restlessness in children, and intensify the ADHD’s symptoms.