The Whole World Went Crazy About Swedish Diet! What’s The Secret?
The Swedish Diet gently boosts metabolism, decreases the appetite and aids digestion to promote sustainable weight loss. It’s loaded with nourishing vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids and electrolytes that one needs while eating less to lose weight. It also includes fiber and green tea, proven to aid in weight loss. The Swedish Diet gently rids the body of harmful toxins, stimulates the metabolism and suppresses appetite to optimize a safe, healthy and quick weight loss.
For lovers of meat and dairy products this is certainly an excellent choice, and those who used it claim that this diet can regulate blood sugar (which is especially recommended for diabetics) and significantly reduce the weight.
This diet (low carb,high fat ) promotes a reduced intake of carbohydrates and emphasizes fats and proteins.
Another advantage of this diet is that you don’t need to worry about the calories or a specific timetable, but you have to strictly obey the rules and don’t eat the forbidden foods under any circumstances.
- All types of meat (chicken, beef, turkey, venison)
- All kinds of fish and eggs in all ways
- Vegetables that grow above the ground: cabbage, kale, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, zucchini, olives, eggplant, spinach, mushrooms, lettuce, avocado, onion, peppers, tomatoes and the like.
- Dairy products with a high percentage of fat: yogurt, butter, sour cream, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, different kinds of cheese
- Nuts and Seeds: Sunflower seeds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, cashew nuts, brazil nuts.
- Green tea, lemon juice (without sugar), parsley juice, celery juice
SOMETIMES PERMITTED ( no more than twice during a 7-day period):
- Vegetables: Beet, carrot, beet, celery
- Fruit: One fruit a day instead of sweets, especially raspberries because they contain small amounts of sugar
- Chocolate with a higher percentage of cocoa (over 70 percent), and once or twice a week
- Sugar, juices, soft drinks, pastries, cakes, muffins, ice cream, cakes, muesli, granola muesli, as well as artificial sweeteners
- Grains and starches: bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, french fries, potato chips, cereal, porridge
- Margarine, refined oils
This diet is suitable for people who are physically active. Food is simple and can be eaten either as meals in restaurants or prepared at home. It is recommended to occasionally apply this diet, especially when you want to quickly remove the weight and remove excess fat tissue.