The Super-Healthy Leaf That Can Treat Varicose Veins, Joint Pain and Memory Loss
However, this leaf has hidden medicinal properties that probably most people are unaware of but these benefits can make a huge health difference.
It can treat many health issues and you can also use it in the form of oil that you can make yourself.
Health Benefits from Laurel/Bay Leaf:
- Cleanses the colon
- Provides a calming effect on the body and nerves
- Can boost brain works, focus and cognitive powers
- Can treat and prevent varicose veins and joint pain
- Stimulates sweating thus expels toxins faster
- Strengthens the immunity
Laurel Oil Homemade Recipe
- 30g bay/laurel leaf
- 250ml of olive oil
Grind the bay leaves and put them in a suitable glass container preferably a jar that is sealable. After that add in the olive oil directly and close the jar very well. Leave time of 2 weeks for the ingredients to infuse and store them in a cold and dark space. During those 2 weeks shake the jar occasionally and when the time period is up you should strain the mixture with a gauze and leave the clear oil into another clean container suitable for oil, preferably glass. Store this bay leaf oil in a cold and dark space.
Health Benefits of Laurel Oil:
- A massage with laurel oil will soothe any pain and joint pain
- It can treat migraines and ear pain
- It can reduce the body temperature in cases of severe colds or flu
- Can prevent acne breakouts and treat acne and pimples
- It is great for people suffering from renal or hepatitis issues
- It aids in digestion and improves the work in the intestines
- Can reduce severe headache just by ribbing this oil on the temples
- Can treat many skin issues and disorders if applied as a moisturizer