The Miracle Plant That Treats Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis and Other Skin Allergies
Many history`s famous figures used Aloe Vera for its powerful healing properties, including Cleopatra and Christopher Columbus. Often referred to as “wonder plant”, “lily of the desert’, or “burn plant”, Aloe Vera is believed to originate in the Sudan.
This superfood is packed with 75 active compounds, and all of its naturally-occurring amino acids, vitamins, and minerals are needed for optimal health. Specifically, it contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, and E as well as minerals like magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, sodium, and copper.
Being the best known for its soothing properties, Aloe Vera is often used as topical ointment for skin abrasions, sun damage, burns, and skin conditions manifested by redness and swelling. Now, this ancient plant turns out to be a multipurpose plant with much deeper healing and versatile properties. For instance, when taken orally it helps increase alkalization in the body; promote normal stomach lining, support memory and learning, relieve constipation, etc.
Read on to gain a deeper understanding of Aloe Vera`s properties and uses!
1. Remove Makeup: Aloe Vera offers cooling properties that calm the skin.
2. Hair Conditioner: Simply massage a small amount of Aloe Vera gel an let it work for about two minutes before rinsing it off.
3. Shampoo-Enhancer: Adding a small amount of Aloe Vera to your shampoo makes the hair shinier and healthier.
4. Increase Hair Growth: Aloe Vera is packed with an enzyme which is known to stimulate hair growth.
5. Treat Acne: Due to its ability to reduce inflammation, Aloe Vera is very effective in treating acne.
6. Prevent and Eliminate Stretch Marks: Aloe Vera possesses regenerative properties, which help both prevent and remove stretch marks.
7. Heal Sunburns: Thanks to its antiseptic properties, this ancient plant is extremely effective in healing sunburns.
8. Skin-Moisturizer: By supplying the cells with oxygen, Aloe Vera helps strengthen skin tissue and moisturize its texture.
9. Treat Herpes, Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis and other Skin Allergies: Aloe Vera has the ability to penetrate deeply into the skin layers, which helps treat conditions like herpes, psoriasis, dermatitis, and other skin allergies.
10. Personal Lubricant: As already mentioned above, it works as an effective moisturizer.
11. Shaving gel: Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, it gives a smooth surface, without the common irritation and redness.
12. Strengthen your nails: Aloe Vera helps strengthen the nails and heal damaged beds and cuticles. You can either soak the nails in Aloe Vera Juice or massage them with Aloe Vera Gel.
13. Swollen Gums: Again, its soothing properties soothe swollen gums, while optimizing body`s defense mechanisms.All you have to do is to apply it onto the affected area.
14. Ease Menstrual Cramps: Using Aloe Vera juices orally helps ease menstrual cramps, reduce fatigue, and alleviate pain.
15. Fight the Flu and Colds: As discussed in the very beginning, Aloe Vera has a robust nutritional profile and is packed with numerous vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, all of which work together to strengthen the immune system and protect against flu and colds.