The Chocolate-Avocado Truffle Recipe That Will Put Your Body In Fat-Burning Mode
It’s easy to feel guilty when you satisfy that chocolate craving, but here to tell you you don’t have to! Not only are these chocolate-avocado truffles delicious, they’re also good for you, as they help you burn fat!
And, as a added bonus, they’re easy to make.
- 1 avocado
- ¾ cup dark chocolate
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoon of cacao powder to coat
- 10-15 drops of stevia
- Melt dark chocolate slowly.
- In a different bowl, mash avocado. When the chocolate is melted, combine it with the mashed avocado and stir them together. Then add in the vanilla, cinnamon and stevia.
- When this is combined and free of clumps, place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. When cooled and hardened, scoop it into 10-12 balls and roll them until they are smooth.
- Roll each ball in cocoa powder and serve.
- Place any leftover truffles in an airtight container in the refrigerator.