The Best Spaghetti and Homemade Tomato Sauce You’ll Ever Taste – And It’s Gluten-Free
White-Rice Spaghetti and Homemade Tomato Sauce
- One bag of Tinkyada White Rice Spaghetti – If you don’t tolerate grains very well, you could substitute spaghetti squash instead
- 8 Medium-Sized Organic Roma Tomatoes
- Fresh Organic Oregano
- Fresh Organic Basil
- Organic Spinach
- Organic Diced White Onions
- Fresh Crushed Organic Garlic
- Organic Refined Coconut Oil
- Organic Ghee
- Lightly coat a saucepan with the coconut oil.
- Cut up the tomatoes and place them in the sauce pan.
- Drop in the oregano, the basil, the spinach, the onions and the crushed garlic.
- Mix thoroughly and place the saucepan on the stove and set to high. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the saucepan to a simmer and cover it with its lid for 25 minutes, stirring every 7-10 minutes.
- At the same time, boil the noodles in a pot for 8 minutes, or until desired texture is ALMOST achieved.
- Strain the noodles in a strainer and rinse with cold, filtered water.
- Clean out the pot and place the cold noodles back in the pot, along with 3 tbsp of Ghee.
- Once the sauce appears ready (still a trace amount of tomato juice present), add the sauce into the pot as well.
- Put the pot on the stove and set it to a low-medium setting. Cook the noodles a little extra (4-5 minutes) in the sauce and the excess tomato juice.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.