Sweet Potato and Quinoa Bowl Recipe
Recipe Servings: 2Prep Time:
Cook Time:Total Cook Time:
An easy, one pot meal with sweet potato, coconut nuts and quinoa for when you are too lazy to cook. Great for those looking out for a healthy bite without hassle.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato and Quinoa Bowl
- 1 cup sweet potato (cooked, peeled and cubed)
- 1 cup coconut (shredded, unsweetened)
- 1 onion ( finely chopped)
- 1 cup quinoa (cooked)
- 1 Tbsp raisins / cranberries
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt as per taste
How to Make Sweet Potato and Quinoa Bowl
- 1. Heat the oil in the kadhai.
- Add bay leaves and onion and fry till onion is translucent.
- Add pepper, cayenne, cooked sweet potato and coconut.
- Fry well till nice aroma comes out of coconut.
- Add raisins/cranberries, cashew nut and fry till cashews are brown in color.
- Mix well and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Mix in cooked quinoa and mix well.
- Leave it on a medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Switch off and enjoy.