Sweet Potato and Kale Breakfast Wrap
- 2 teaspoons oil, canola
- 2 cups kale
stems removed, chopped
- 6 large egg white(s)
- 1 small potato(es), sweet
(2-inches by 3-inches), baked, peeled, and sliced into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, white balsamic
- 2 medium tortilla(s), flour, whole-wheat
1. Heat oil over medium heat. Add kale, stirring occasionally, until the kale begins to wilt.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together egg whites. When the kale begins to wilt, add the egg whites to the pan and scramble the mixture until the egg whites are firm and little moisture remains.
3. Combine the egg mixture, sweet potatoes, hemp seeds, spices, and vinegar in a large bowl, tossing well to mix.
4. Divide kale and sweet potato mixture and place in the center of each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla burrito-style, or as desired. Enjoy!
per servingCalories 298, Fat 11g, Cholesterol -, Sodium 406mg, Saturated Fat 1.8g, Protein 20g, Fiber 12g, Carbohydrates 30g