Spinach and Prosciutto Frittata Muffins
These tasty bake-and-take egg cups are packed with protein. Make them on a Sunday, then heat and eat all week.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 c. milk
- 3/4 c. soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 5 oz. baby spinach, wilted and chopped
- 1/2 c. roasted red pepper, diced
- 2 oz. prosciutto, sliced into ribbons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat eggs, milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Stir in cheese, spinach and roasted red pepper.
- Divide batter among muffin-pan cups (about 1/4 cup each), top with prosciutto and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until just set in the center.
- Cool on rack 5 minutes, then remove from cups. Serve warm. Can be refrigerated up to 4 days; microwave on High 30 seconds to reheat.