Simple Drink That Makes Your Migraine Disappear in 10 Minutes
Migraine is a terrible and painful health ailment. Many people suffer from this condition, in various forms of headaches for years, but luckily, there is a way in which you can overcome this problem. If you deal with agonizing migraine frequently, and if it sometimes even lasts for two to three days, you can now solve this problem. Sometimes the migraine can make you totally immobilized and you won’t even be able to lift your head of the pillow.
No one knows what the accurate cause of migraines is. They are usually considered to be the result of abnormal brain activity.
- Environmental triggers: climate changes, smoking
- Hormonal changes: menstrual headache and menopause
- Dietary triggers: chocolate, caffeinated beverages, alcohol, irregular meals
- Emotional triggers: stress, tension, shock, depression
- Migraines are pretty intense, and that is why you need to learn how to prevent and treat them
- increased sensitivity to noise, smell, and light
It is a known fact that you should drink great amounts of water. However, no matter how much water you drink, your body may still be dehydrated. This is due to the fact that the reduced levels of electrolytes make your body get rid of great amounts of water. Sometimes, the dehydration of your body may be the result of your migraine.
- two tablespoons of Himalayan salt
- lemon juice from half a lemon
- a cup of water
The Himalayan salt is rich in iron, magnesium, potassium, calcium, sulfur, and other elements that our body needs. These minerals are connected in a harmonious way and hence, they are easily absorbed without spending energy. The Himalayan salt is low in sodium and thus no salt retains water in your body.
This folk home remedy, as well as its benefits, has been used for years. It has been known in different parts of the world and the recipe has been passed on through many generations.