Rub This On Your Face and It Will Eliminate Wrinkles, Scars and Blemishes, Making You Look 10 Years Younger!
Skin conditions and injuries are very common since this organ serves as an outer protective barrier for the body against harmful environmental factors, as well as against germs and harmful substances. For this reason, all of us constantly experience skin issues such as blemishes, dark spots, scars, and wrinkles, among other such problems. Fortunately, there is a great natural remedy that will help you get rid of all your skin problems.
Many of you have probably spent lots of money on expensive skincare products that didn’t eliminate the problem in the first place nor visibly improved your complexion. Also, you must now be well aware of the fact that most commercial products are loaded with harmful and aggressive chemicals, which can irritate your skin and do more damage than good.
Hence, everyone will agree that the best way to take care of one’s skin is to do it in a completely natural way and the following face mask will help you do that. This natural face mask will effectively eliminate all your skin imperfections, including spots, blemishes, and wrinkles.
Anti-Wrinkle Mask (Recipe)
- Coconut oil
- Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate)
Those of you who have sensitive skin should use 2 parts coconut oil and 1 part baking soda. To use it as an exfoliating mask, combine 1 part baking soda with 1 part coconut oil.
Add the ingredients to a small container and blend well. Using gentle circular motions, apply the resulting mix on a clean face. Allow it to sit for about 10 minutes before washing your face with warm water. Afterwards, rinse with cold water to close the pores.
Skin benefits of this mask:
- Radiant and healthy complexion;
- Elimination of dead skin cells;
- No more wrinkles, spots, blemishes, scars, and redness.
- Too much sun exposure can damage your skin and aggravate the condition of your existing skin issues. Reduce your exposure to sun while on this skin treatment, as it may slow down the process of regeneration and the effects expected from the treatment.
- If you experience a skin injury, it is essential to immediately clean and disinfect the area in order to prevent any infections or further complications.
- Do not remove the scab when a wound is trying to heal, because by doing so you will slow the healing process and increase scarring.
- Do not use too much makeup and ALWAYS remove it before bedtime. Applying too many makeup products and leaving them on your face for hours will definitely cause your pores to get clogged, which in turn will result in numerous skin issues.