Roasted Sweet Potato Broccoli Salad
For: 2 people
- 1 large sweet potato, cubed, about 2 cups
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- sea salt, to taste
- Cilantro Tahini Dressing
- 1/2 cup tahini paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoons lime juice, or lemon
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven 400 F. Line baking tray with greased parchment paper.
- Toss sweet potatoes, broccoli, olive oil, garlic and salt in a large bowl,
- Transfer sweet potato and broccoli mix on baking tray and bake for 20 minutes, turning halfway.
- In the meanwhile make cilantro tahini dressing.
- Place tahini paste, water, lemon juice and remaining ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Process until smooth and creamy.
- In a large bowl, place sweet potato broccoli. Drizzle with cilantro tahini dressing and serve!