Most Delicious Cake You Have Ever Tried
Now you have a chance to taste the most delicious cake that hardly anyone can resist. Your children will love it, your friends will ask for extra piece and once you try it, it will definitely become one of your favorite recipes that you will prepare for any special occasion at home.
For the Layer:
- 12 egg whites
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp. cocoa
- 3/4 cup grounded walnuts
- 1 baking powder
For the Filling:
- 12 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups crushed chocolate
- 1 package butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups whipping cream
- Whisk 6 eggs whites and slowly add 1 1/3 cups sugar. Before you finish, add 1 tbsp. vinegar and whisk until it gets stiff.
- Put the mixture in a pan previously covered with baking paper. Bake for 1 hour at 150 °C.
- Let the layer cool down and then slice it into 2 layers.
- Whisk the remaining 6 egg white with the 2/3 cup sugar until it gets stiff. Add the cocoa, baking powder, grounded walnuts and stir slowly. Bake the mixture the same way as the previous one and then slice it again into 2 different layers.
1.Whisk 6 egg yolks with 1/4 cup sugar and 2 packages pudding and cook the mixture in a boiling milk until you get thick filling. Put aside and while it is still warm , add 1 cup crushed chocolate and stir so that it melts easily.
2. Whisk 6 egg yolks with 1/4 cup sugar and cook it on steam. Add 1 cup chocolate and wait till it melts.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the soft butter and the powdered sugar and then slowly add the 2 different filling. Stir well until you get fine creamy texture. Let the filling chill and then it is ready for use.
- Whisk the whipping cream with hand mixer until it gets the necessary thickness.
- Here is the order the cake should be assembled: white layer, filling, cream, dark layer, filling,cream, white layer, filling, cream, dark layer, cream.
- Once you have made the cake you can decorate according to your desire and imagination.