Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes
These Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes are the perfect colorful side dish for your holiday table, they are so pretty!
For: 4 people
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut into halves
- 1 pound sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F. Prepare baking sheet with lightly oiled parchment paper.
- Place Brussels sprouts, cubed sweet potatoes, olive oil, garlic, maple syrup, lemon juiced, smoked paprika and salt in a large bowl and toss to fully coat.
- Spread veggies in a single layer on baking sheet. Roast for 30 minutes, turning halfway until tender.