Mango Cheesecake Recipe
Here is how to prepare delicious mango cheesecake in only 30 minutes.
This is the easiest, yummiest cheesecake ever. Of course, the problem with no effort is that you want to make it all the time. This mango cheesecake gets its golden color and tropical flavor from stirring a mango puree into the cream cheese mixture.
Ingredients for 10
- 150 g oaty biscuit crumbs
- 40 g butter, melted
- 425 g can mango slices in light syrup
- finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 300 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 280 g cream cheese
- 150 ml double cream, lightly whipped
2.Drain the mango slices from their syrup and puree the fruit in a liquidiser or food processor with the lime zest and juice.