For: 8 servings
- 3 avocados
- 1/4 cup red onions, finely chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Halve, deseed and scoop out avocado flesh into a mixing bowl.
- Combine with red onions, tomatoes, garlic, jalapeno peppers, cilantro, red bell pepper, cucumber, lime juice and salt.
- Mash until combined. Delicious served with chips, and fresh vegetables!