If You Eat Garlic and Honey On an Empty Stomach For 7 Days, This Is What Happens To Your Body
While garlic is a major ingredient for a lot of home and commercial cooked meals, its health benefits are often overlooked.
Garlic is very useful in the treatment of various ailments such as coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, atherosclerosis and it will even lower your cholesterol.
This potent herb is also used in treating allergies and allergic reactions, hayfever, diarrhea, common cold, fungal infections, insect bites and flu.
It has excellent antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antivirus properties that make it a must have in any health conscious home.
Garlic is even known to provide relief from an enlarged prostate, diabetes and osteoarthritis.
Your immune system will get a boost when you consume a bulb of garlic daily. If you combine garlic with ginger or onions you will be able to detoxify your body from harmful toxins and even after a chemotherapy procedure.
So how do you use garlic?
Garlic’s main ingredient is allicin which can be lost when garlic is heated, so the best way to consume garlic is raw.
- Just slice and then crush the garlic cloves.
- By crushing the cloves the allicin become more bio available.
- Leave the crushed cloves for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes you can consume it.
- Make sure you eat it on an empty stomach preferably first thing in the morning.
The Honey And Raw Garlic Combo
- Get 2-3 garlic cloves and 1 tablespoon of raw natural honey.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Try consuming this mixture daily and you will reap the rewards in the end.
Use The Garlic Flu Tonic
- A note of caution, it is advisable you wear hand gloves when preparing this tonic especially if you have sensitive skin as you could get a burn or rash from the natural oils.
- Roughly Chopped Garlic cloves — 5
- Roughly Chopped Red Chili Peppers — 2
- Roughly Chopped Yellow Onion — 1/2
- Chopped Ginger — 1 Tablespoon
- Squeezed Lemon Juice — 1 Lemon
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Put the chopped onions in a 350 or 500 ml jar.
- You then add the chopped garlic and red chili peppers with its seeds.
- Next add the chopped ginger.
- In a separate bowl squeeze the lemon.
- Pour the lemon juice into the jar.
- You then add the apple cider vinegar, make sure you leave about one centimetre of space between the top of the jar and the top of the mixture.
- Close the jar and allow it to sit in a pantry or on a counter.
After you allow it to sit for about 12 hours you can use the tonic to treat your flu, common cold and even sore throat.