I Was Losing Hair, Until I Used This Substance
Hair loss is a common problem and many people cannot find a solution to it. The market offers many shampoos, conditioners and other hair products which, according to their manufacturers, can improve your hair health and prevent hair loss. However, these products contain a number of chemicals which can have side effects and are not always as effective as its label says.
Fortunately, there is a simple natural remedy which can help you solve many of your hair problems. It called Ricinus Communis, or commonly known as Castor oil. Read this article to find out the benefits that it can provide you with.
The Many Medicinal Properties of Castor Oil
- For stretch marks removal
- Dark spots elimination
- For facial cleaning
Castor oil is loaded with many nutrients, including:
- Omega-6 fatty acids
- Vitamin E
How Castor Oil Benefits the Hair
Castor oil can help you with the following hair problems:
- Dry scalp
- Dry and dull hair
- Split ends
- Slow hair growth
- Hair loss
Castor oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties which can protect from folliculitis, ringworm, and piedra.
Using Castor Oil for Hair Regrowth
The procedure is very simple:
- Put some castor oil to your fingers and gently massage your scalp with circular motion in order to improve blood circulation. This will also promote hair growth and moisturize your hair and scalp.
- For best results, try to apply castor oil on every part of your hair. To make it easier, separate you hair onto several sections so that you can distribute it evenly.
- After you have applied castor oil, wrap your hair with a warm towel or a shower cap and leave it for two hours, or overnight. This will allow the oil to penetrate deeply into the hair follicles and moisturize your scalp, thus stimulating hair growth.
- In the end, was your hair thoroughly using your favorite shampoo and apply hair conditioner afterwards.
Due to its thick consistency, you can use castor oil in combination with jojoba oil, coconut oil, oilive oil or simply water in equal parts. This will help mask the consistency and allow it to be distributed easily to your hair.