How to Unclog and Detox Your Stressed-Out Liver in Just 72 Hours
Nowadays, most people are practically obsessed with junk food. These cravings usually lead to an accumulation of toxins in the body, causing your digestive system, including the liver, to work harder in order to remove them. Over time, these poor food choices can damage the liver and cause some serious diseases. That’s why it is very important to cleanse the liver from time to time. By doing so, you will improve its function and boost the metabolism. In this article, we will share a recipe for a drink that can help you to get rid of toxic buildup in the liver.
DETOX TOMATO COCKTAIL!
The ingredients in this recipe will help protect your liver from toxins, decrease inflammation, and increase metabolism.
– 2 tbsps. of grated ginger
– A juice of one lemon
– 2 celery stalks
– 1 cup of tomato juice
– A pinch of hot pepper (or chili powder)
– A pinch of cumin
Directions: Blend all of the ingredients in a blender, then pour the mixture into a glass and enjoy your drink. It is recommended to consume this mixture every day. You should experience improvements within 72 hours.
FEW WORDS ABOUT THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- Ginger – Protects the liver against the damage which can be caused by toxins and free radicals. In addition to this, ginger also prevents liver cancer.
- Lemon – Besides high amounts of vitamin C, Lemon is also rich in hesperidin (a citrus bioflavonoid that has the ability to protect the liver from toxins).
- Tomato Juice – According to a study published in the Journal of Nutrition, tomato juice accelerates weight loss, decreases cholesterol levels, and reduces inflammation.
- Cayenne Pepper – Some studies have discovered that cayenne has the ability to suppress appetite and make us feel full longer. Additionally, cayenne pepper can also help reduce inflammation.
- Cumin: The University of Wisconsin Integrative Medicine recommends the use of cumin tea as a part of their “Detoxification to Promote Health Program”. It can also be used to help control many symptoms of diabetes.