How to get rid of warts
Warts is a skin diseases caused by virus beneath the skin. If you have cut your hand, then there are great chances of warts appearing in that part of the skin because the top layer has been shredded off and the top layer protects the skin from all harmful germs. Warts is a disease which is mostly seen among the teenagers because of a weak immune system in their age. When you go for treating a certain kind of infection, then you should prefer home remedies as they have high power to cure the infection faster than the application of ointment and creams. There are some simple home remedies that can be preferred for warts and you can see the results just within a few days. Let’s just take a better look at the details of the home remedies:
HOW TO GET RID OF WARTS
1. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR:
Apple cider vinegar helps in attacking the infected area of warts and in turn the area turns black. Once it does so, the wart can be peeled off from the skin causing the HPV virus to move out along with the infected area. It does not really kill the bacteria causing it.
- Take 2 apple cider vinegar and then mix it with a part of water.
- The mixed solution should be applied in the infected area with the help of a cotton ball.
- It is imperative to cover the area with a bandage or tape.
- The bandage should be removed the next morning from the infected area.
- Repeat this method regularly for some days and you will magically see warts disappearing from the skin. The mark left by the warts will also vanish slowly.
Also learn about the best foods and home remedies for clear skin.
2. ESSENTIAL OIL:
The essential oil used should be 100% percent for warts to go away completely. On the use of essential oils, the growth of warts are held back and some of the famous essential oils are tea tree, oregano, Lemon, etc.
STEPS FOR EASY AND QUICK RELIEF:
- Take a clean glass bowl and put 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, 5 drops of cypress and 12 drops of lemon and mix them properly. Shake the ingredients well.
- Apply the mixture with the help of a cotton ball directly on the infected area. The areas surrounding the wound should not be touched.
- This process should be followed for 2-3 days.
STEPS FOR SPECIAL WART:
- Take a dark colored glass bottle and mix 1 tablespoon Jojoba, 4 drops of cypress, 7 drops of thyme, 6 drops of tea tree oil and 12 drops of lemon.
- Shake them well with the help of a mixer.
- Apply it to the infected area for about 2 weeks.
Olive oil for beautiful skin and hair.
3. COCONUT OIL:
Coconut oil is full of medium fatty acids which help to remove the virus and the fungal infections surrounding the infected place. Coconut oil has lauric acid in it which act as a great antibacterial solution. In the process, it also helps in making the immune system more strong to fight against the bacteria attacking it.
- Use an emery board to expose the infected area of the skin.
- Now use hydrogen peroxide and dab a few drops in the wart and let it dry.
- Take a saucepan and heat the coconut oil in medium flame.
- Take the warm coconut oil and massage it on the infected area. Repeat this method for 4 times in a day.
Also check for health benefits of aloe vera for skin.
Garlic helps in fighting against a very weak immune system which is the sole cause of warts to appear in the body. Allicin present in garlic acts as an anti bacterial property to fight against warts. The warts blister falls off with continuous use.
- Crush some garlic and make a paste out of it.
- Apply the paste on the infected area.
- Cover it with a bandage to protect it from pollution and dust.
- Leave it for the night and remove the bandage the next morning.
- Wash the area with cold water. Repeat this method every 6-8 hours to get visible results.
Home remedies with health benefits of garlic.
5. TEA TREE OIL:
Tea tree oil is produced from the melaleuca tree which is known to have great antifungal and antibacterial properties to help fight warts. The virus that causes warts can be removed with the application of tea tree oil.
- Wash the infected area and also your hands and pat it dry.
- One drop of undiluted tea tree oil should be poured in the infected area.
- Put a bandage on the area.
- Wash the area after removing the bandage next week.
- Repeat the method till the wart falls off from the skin.
Tea tree oil can also be used for scars.
6. OREGANO OIL:
Oregano oil is known as the “hot oil” which can create burning and irritation sensation on the skin when applied but this only helps to fight against warts. Carvacrol is an active ingredient present in it which does the work.
- Take a small bowl and mix oregano oil, tea tree oil, lemongrass oil, clove oil and mix them well. Shake them with a mixer.
- Take a soft cotton ball and apply the mixture in the infected area.
- Apply Vaseline on the sides of the wound to protect it.
- Put the cotton ball on the wart and cover it with a bandage.
- Repeat this for about 15 days.
Looking for itchy skin home remedies too.. learn more about it.
Potatoes have amazing anti viral properties in them which helps to cure warts in just a few days time. The wart gets peeled off from the infected area.
- Take a potato and cut in into half.
- Rub the cut part on the wart slowly and steadily.
- Allow the skin to dry after rubbing it.
- Repeat this activity for about 3 times in a day.
8. BANANA PEEL
Banana peels help to protect the outer layer of the skin so that it prevents in causing warts. And banana peels can be used to remove warts from the body permanently.
- Take a banana peel and cut it about 1 to 2 inches wide in size.
- The peel should be rubbed on the infected area every 4 times in a day.
- Leave the infected area to dry on it own for the magic to work.
Similar to banana, we can use avocado for skin problems.
Warts can make anyone feel embarrassed and people might also stop showing themselves in the public. Time is not to hide but to remove the cause forever!