Here is How to Relieve Toothache at Home!
Dentists recommend brushing our teeth 3 times per day, as well as change the toothbrush every 2-3 months. This recommendation that comes from dentists has good reasoning because this way you will manage to prevent the cavity. According to the World Health Organization, the number of people that have dental issues such as cavities has increased to 5 billion people. This is very worrying fact, and if you are one of those 5 billion people then you will definitely consider visiting your dentist in order to resolve the issue.
In this article we are going to present to you natural recipe that will help you relieve the dental pain and prevent cavities.
The main causes for dental cavities are due to bacteria which releases acidic substances that form a hole in the teeth. The main three factors that form this bacteria which leads to cavities are:
Diet – consuming high amount of sugar, acid foods, artificial foods, sweet juices, and sodas will result with formation of this bacterium which will attack the enamel of the tooth.
Natural fragility of the teeth – there are some people that have less strength in their teeth which often results with fragility. This is often due to lack of calcium, minerals, and vitamins.
Poor oral hygiene – this is one of the main causes for cavities. Lack of dental hygiene will lead to formation of bacteria that will develop cavities.
Here is how to prevent it:
– Avoid consumption of sugar and acidic foods.
– Increase consumption of vitamins A, D, K, and E. Also consume more minerals
– Make sure that you brush your teeth 3 times per day especially after each meal
– Change the toothbrush at least once in 2-3 months
– Don’t consume foods that contain phytic acid
– Visit your dentist regularly, at least once per year
In order to relieve the pain caused by cavities you should try this recipe:
Clove Essential Oil – 3 drops
2. Mint essential oil – 10 drops
3. Tea tree essential oil – 3 drops
4.Cinnamon essential oil – 1 drop
5.Cod liver oil – 3 drops
6. Mineral water – 100ml
You will need to mix all ingredients in a bottle and keep it in dry and cold place. Use this mixture for washing of your mouth, but do so by gargling after each brushing. Make sure that you mix it well before you use it.
The main benefits of this remedy are the following:
– Clove essential oil is great for the oral health and it is great anti-inflammatory agent that will relieve dental pain. Also it contains antiseptic properties
– Mint is great for eliminating bacteria. It contains more than 84% menthol which is great for refreshing your breath. On the other hand it contains antiviral properties
– Cinnamon essential oil is great anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antioxidant agent.
– Tea tree oil contains amazing antibacterial properties that eliminate bacteria
– Cod liver oil contains high amount of vitamin A and vitamin D, which is great for the oral health.