Healthy Salad with Potatoes and Mushrooms
What we present today is a healthy recipe that successfully combines vegetables and gives a refined touch of the ingredients themselves. It is a salad with impeccable aroma and taste. You should try it. It can be used as a main course or as a side dish to other meals you have prepared.
- 8-10 medium sized potatoes
- a package of fresh champignon mushrooms
- 2 onions
- 4-5 spoons of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- a bunch of parsley chopped
- chopped chives
- a little bit salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 spoon mustard
- 1 lemon (squeeze it in a juice)
- salt,pepper and herbs to taste
Method of preparation:
1.Peel the potatoes, cut them into pieces and boil them in salty water. When the potatoes are boiled, remove them and let them cool.
2.In the meantime, prepare the marinade by putting the ingredients (listed above in the recipe) in a deep bowl. If the champignins are big, cut them in two, otherwise leave them as they are. Soak the mushrooms in the marinade, cover the bowl and put it in a fridge for at least 1 hour.
3. Sprinkle olive oil over the baking dish, slice the onions and distribute them evenly and add the marinated champignons over the onion slices. Put the dish in the oven for 30 minutes and bake at 180 Celsius degrees.
4. Mix the mushrooms with the potatoes and add the salad dressing. Stir gently and add chopped parsley over the salad. Decorate with fresh basil leaves and serve immediately.
Note: If you desire, add some low-fat cottage cheese, mozzarella or fresh seasonal vegetables.