Easy Asian Noodles
This delicious Easy Asian Noodles recipe is not only healthy but it tastes so amazing with just simple ingredients and it even tastes better than any take out!
For: 4 servings
- 8 ounces gluten-free spaghetti, or brown rice noodles
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, or Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or coconut oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced (extra for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cups carrot, cut into matchsticks or grated
- 1 cup purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, chopped for garnish
- 1 handful of peanuts, crushed
- Bring a large pot of water to boil on medium-high heat. Add spaghetti and cook according to package directions. Drain.
- While spaghetti is being cooked, mix soy sauce and coconut sugar together and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium-high heat. Add garlic. green onion, ginger and cook stirring for 1 minute. Add carrots, purple cabbage and cook for 2-3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add soy sauce mixture, spaghetti and stir to coat.
- Serve and garnish with green onions, cilantro and peanuts.