Easy Apple Muffins
Here is a great idea how to use apples when you want to prepare simple and easy recipe. It is an excellent solution for dessert for your family and friends, prepared either for weekend or any other day during the week. Try the recipe and enjoy its incredible taste.
- 2 medium size apples (Granny Smith preferable)
- 1 egg
- 100 grams brown sugar ( 3.5 oz)
- 80 ml. oil (2.66 oz)
- 150 ml. apple juice (5.07 oz)
- 240 grams flour (8.5 oz)
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract ( optional)
1. Whisk the egg together with the sugar until it reaches the needed consistency.
2. Then add the oil and apple juice and stir slowly.
3. Mix the baking powder with the flour and slowly add them in the mixture.
4. At the and add the grated apples, cinnamon and vanilla. Stir well again.
5. A paper towel dipped in a small amount of oil will usually suffice for greasing the muffin pan. Pour the mixture evenly in the 12 cups of the muffin pan.
6. Bake at 180 °C ( 356 °F ) for 15-17 minutes.
7. Garnish according to desire, our suggestion is slices of apples.