Doctors Will Never Tell You This: Cure Your Thyroid Gland with Just One Ingredient!
The thyroid gland is an endocrine gland with a butterfly-shape that lies in the base of the neck. It has a very important role in the organism because it releases two hormones that affect the whole metabolism.
It secretes thyroxine, thyroid most important hormone which affects almost all of the body systems and triiodothyronine. Triiodothyronine is the second thyroid hormone that affects almost every physiological process in the body such as body temperature, growth, metabolism and heart rate.
You can easily locate this gland. It lies in front of your neck below the Adam’s apple and the top of your breastbone.
Two main kinds of thyroid disorder:
1. Hyperthyroidism is a condition when the thyroid gland is overactive and produces an excessive amount of thyroid hormones. Here are the most common symptoms of this condition:
- Weight loss
- Feeling hot
- Sleeping difficulties
- Change in the bowel habits
- Difficulty focusing on one task
- Increased heart rate
- Anxiety and irritability
- Menstrual problems
- Racing thoughts
2. Hypothyroidism is the condition when the thyroid gland is underactive and the body lacks sufficient thyroid hormone. These are the most common symptoms:
- Weight gain
- Dry skin and hair
- Muscle cramps
- Brittle nails
- Swelling in the front part of the neck
- Decreased menstrual flow
However, there is a completely natural remedy that can maintain the optimal function of the thyroid gland. When the malfunction is a result of iodine deficiency, you can treat with this natural remedy.
- 1kg organic honey
- 40 pieces of young green walnuts
- 1 large or several small jars
Method of preparation:
First, clean the walnuts completely, dry and prick them with some sharp object or a needle. Put them in a jar and fill the jar with honey. Place the jar at a place that is open and exposed to sunlight. Let it stay like that for 40 days. After that, store it in a glass bottle.
Eat regularly two tablespoons of this mixture in the morning and in the evening.