A Priest Who Spent 20 Years Studying Aloe Vera Says That Cancer Can Be Cured! This Is The Recipe!
Romano Zago is a priest from Brazil who made an amazing discovery after his 20 year-long study. Namely, he was able to create a cure for cancer by one miraculous plant. After learning all the uses of the aloe Vera plant for various diseases, he wanted to find out the full potential of this plant, which was all described in his book called “Cancer can be cured”.
According to father Zago, the remedy helped him treat colon, breast, bone, prostate, brain cancer as well as leukemia in thousands of patients.
Here’s how to prepare the remedy:
For best results, we suggest finding the Aloe arborescens plant, but if you can’t find it, Aloe Vera will do just fine.
- Cut 300 gr. of the leaves and remove their thorns, then wash them well and mix them with 500 gr. of honey and 6 tablespoons of brandy or apple cider vinegar in a blender.
- Transfer the mixture in a glass jar in the end and keep it in the fridge.
- To treat cancer, you should take 1-2 tablespoons of the remedy 3 times a day before tour meals.
- For best results, we suggest taking 3 teaspoons a day and slowly increase the dose. The mixture should be enough for 10-12 days.
- Once you finish it, take a 10-day break to recover from the low toxicity of Aloe Vera and repeat the process until you see positive results. The treatment can be safely used along chemotherapy.