7 Reasons Why You Should Make Ginger Tea
The delicious and healthy hot drink of ginger will warm your body and help you overcome all the colds that follow in the colder period.
a piece of fresh ginger
1 liter water
3-4 tablespoons honey
- Peel the ginger and chop it into thin slices. Put the pieces in a pot and pour hot water.
- Place the water to boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from fire and allow the pieces to soak for about 5 minutes. Strain the liquid, sweeten with honey and add the lemon juice. Stir well and the tea recipe is ready.
Here are the 7 reasons why you should prepare ginger tea and enjoy its amazing taste:
1. It strengthens the body and immunity and gives you energy.
2. It speeds up the recovery if you have a cold.
3. It soothes stomach cramps.
4. It positively affects the nervous system, calms you down and eliminates stress.
5. It aids digestion, promotes the work of the intestines and reduces the feeling of bloating.
6.It stimulates blood circulation.
7. It warms your body better than a blanket.