3-Day Cleanse That Eliminates Toxins, Fat and Excess Water & Prevents Cancer
Even though we are strongly advised against the consumption of processed and junk food, most of us still ignore this warning and persist in eating these foods we know are extremely unhealthy.
That is why we suggest that you stop and think for a moment why you are treating your body like a trash can and risk developing many health problems.
In order to get your organism rid of the toxins that have been accumulating in it for some time, and prevent the development of certain health issues, we recommend doing the following three-day cleanse as soon as possible.
This cleanse will dictate positive dietary changes, reduce the desire for processed foods and help detoxify the body.
Make sure to cut your dairy consumption at least two days before performing this cleansing treatment, as dairy products are more difficult to digest and can therefore impede the treatment’s effects. Also, since this treatment includes cleansing of your lungs as well, your body should be completely free from toxins often contained in dairy products.
3-Day Cleanse That Removes Toxins, Fat and Excess Water & Prevents Cancer
- Consume 1 cup of herbal laxative tea the night before the three-day cleanse. This will remove any toxins from your intestines that otherwise can lead to problems with constipation. It is very important that your lungs be free from any blockages in the body during the detox process.
- Start your first detox day by consuming a drink made of lemon juice from 2 whole lemons (together with their peel) and half a cup of warm water. Drink this beverage right before breakfast to boost digestion of potent alkaline foods, which will aid in lung regeneration.
- Consume 1.5 cups of fresh grapefruit juice along with your breakfast. If you’re not a fan of this juice, you can drink pineapple juice instead or simply dilute it with fresh water. Grapefruit and pineapple juices are both abundant with antioxidants that help regenerate the respiratory system.
- Sometime between breakfast and lunch, have a cup or 1.5 cups of raw carrot juice. Carrots have high beta-carotene content that is converted to vitamin A in the body, and thus positively affect the respiratory tract. Fresh carrot juice will help alkalize your blood during the detox process.
- Right before you have your lunch, blend spinach, celery, carrots, parsley, and sea greens together to make a potassium-rich beverage. Consume 1.5 cups of this beverage during your lunch. When consumed in liquid form, potassium, a strong antioxidant, is especially beneficial for cleansing the body from toxins. You can also have pure Noni juice instead and combine it with 1 cup of water. Noni juice can be found in most health food stores.
- At the end of the day, prepare yourself a cup of mucus-cleansing tea and consume it at least one hour before dinner. Enrich your tea with ingredients such as peppermint, ginger and rosehips, which are highly effective in relieving mucus build up, congestion and blocked nose. Mucus-cleansing teas can also be bought from a supermarket or a health food store.
- Finally, wind down with 1.4 cups (340 ml) of pure cranberry juice right before bed. This juice will fight against bacteria present in the lungs that may lead to infection. Cranberries are actually one of the best sources of disease-fighting antioxidants, which is why they are great for boosting the immune system and very beneficial for your blood and urine.
By performing this cleansing treatment, you will get rid of toxin build up, excess water and fat, regenerate your lungs, and detoxify your whole body. Repeat this detox treatment for 3 days (the procedure is the same each day) and enjoy its amazing benefits!