10 Good Reasons Why You Should Drink a Beer! Number 4 is Very Important
We all know that beer is an alcoholic beverage that people usually prefer to drink with certain meals, especially in North America and Europe.
Beer has a greater protein and vitamin B content than wine, while its antioxidant content is equivalent to that of wine.
Hops, a major component for brewing beer, are rich sources of flavonoids, which are potent antioxidants.
You should also know that beer is a very good source of certain minerals that play essential roles in various metabolic processes. If taken in moderate quantities, it can definitely boost your health in a number of ways.
Here Are 10 Good Reasons Why You Should Drink a Beer:
- Beer will keep your kidneys healthy! A recent study has discovered that beer is really good for your kidneys. In fact, each bottle of beer you drink reduces the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%.
- Beer can lower your bad cholesterol as well! Here’s what you need to know – the fiber found in beer can also help reduce your levels of LDL cholesterol, i.e. the “bad” type of cholesterol.
- Beer can also increase your vitamin B levels! According to the experts, this drink contains several B vitamins (B1, B2, B6 and B12). They also say that beer drinkers had 30 percent higher levels of vitamin B6 than their non-drinking counterparts, and levels that were twice as high as those of wine drinkers. Beer is also a generous source of vitamin B12.
- Beer for stronger bones! Yes, a study has revealed that the elevated levels of silicon in beer can contribute to higher bone density.
- Beer also works great as a cure for insomnia! Lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, which are both present in beer, can promote sleep!
- Beer will reduce your risk of a heart attack – significantly! According to the experts, beer drinkers have a 40 to 60 percent reduced risk of suffering a heart attack compared with non-beer drinkers.
- Beer is also great in preventing blood clots! How this works – well, the experts say that the ingredients found in beer help prevent blood clots from forming.
- The experts say that beer will boost your memory as well! A recent study has shown that beer drinkers are less likely to suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia than non-beer drinkers.
- This drink will also help you fight stress. A group of experts, at the University of Montreal, have found that two glasses of beer a day can reduce work-related stress or anxiety.
- And finally, beer will make your skin look more youthful and beautiful! Ladies, that’s great – right? The experts say that certain vitamins in beer can regenerate the skin and have a positive impact on pigmentation. Your skin becomes smoother and suppler. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share!